- This event has passed.
BC Kidney Days
November 5, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm PST
BC Kidney Days is an annual conference, hosted by BC Renal and BC Transplant, that brings together clinicians, administrators and patient partners from across BC, other parts of Canada and the United States to discuss the latest research, trends, clinical treatments and surgical breakthroughs in kidney patient care. This year, the conference is completely virtual.
- Improve care with and for patients with Kidney disease at all stages
- Kidney community networking and teambuilding
- Update on clinical and research issues of common interest
- Promote collaboration among – CKD clinical disciplines, specialists and family physicians and patient partners.
- Effectively incorporate patient experiences and the patient voice in the education process
Registration is open until October 30. Visit their website for a detailed program and to register.